This will be the last version before the official 1.0. Until now I always preferred to not sacrifice the refactoring of Roma sources to mantain compatibility with previous release. Starting from 1.0 I'm conscious I'll cannot change the sources in a rough manner as now!
I want to give thanks to all Roma users and developers for the patience to adapt their application sources after every SVN update command :-D
What are the news of the version 0.9.9?
- New ETL aspect to import POJO from CSV files defining mapping rules by XPath
- New rendering components (Accordion, ImageButton, Image, TableEdit) and enhanced existents
- Integrated JSP module to use JSP along with Echo2 components
- New Roma Test Presentation demo application
- New IN operator in PersistenceAspect
- Cache in database operations
- Support for JDO2 Fetch Group to speed up queries
- Enhanced USERS module with Active Sessions, Info Categories, and more
- Tons of bugs fixed
- Much other