First of all I've changed the way to release it on SourceForge. Now there are:
- The Web Wizard distribution containing all startup modules and the most used (as form of sources and binaries)
- Plug-ins as individual packages such as Workflow, Monitoring, ETL, Scheduler, etc.
- New Designer module to customize your application using the Drag&Drop GUI. It allows to change any configured annotations plus to layout screen and form areas
- Deep refactoring of ETL-XPath module. Now allows to use scripting to define record and field transformers. Plus a new GUI in form of wizard to configure the ETL process. ETL supports extraction from CSV and SQL sources and import on POJO and CSV.
- New Reporting JR module to generate dynamically reports using Jasper Reports. Report can be in form of PDF, CSV and MS Excel. Now you can display the report of any GUI at the fly
- New "Web Ready" project type to start from a ready-for-the-web application
- Enhanced all CRUD inserting "report" button
- Resolved a lot of issues (see SourceForge tracker)
- Minor improvements