Today I've released the version 1.2.0 of Roma Meta Framework. This is the last 1.x version since starting by tomorrow I'll work to the next 2.0 implementing a lot of new ideas born in the last year.
Roma 2.0 will be not more compatible with 1.x but someone will provide a migration tool that will help to port current/old applications to the new one. Soon a presentation of the main new ideas.
A huge work is waiting for me. For this reason let me enjoy the 1.2.0, just for today!
Below the main addictions and improvements of the 1.2.0:
- Created CollectionWrapper domain classes to display collections in better way. Now there are two implementations: TableWrapper<> and MasterDetailWrapper<>. See the Handbook.pdf to know more
- Disable the class checking for hot-updates. Useful in production
- New refresh of multiple fields in one shot or the entire object
- Resolved bug on the session management under WebLogic AppServer
- New "URL" rendering mode to embed static and dynamic content in forms. Now you can embed HTML files, JSP files and Web sites at all
- Managed render of collections and arrays using the "OBJECTEMBEDDED" mode
- Resolved a bug on table ordering
- Improved Echo2 Table component in order to support the change of the color of the column headers
- Updated to the stable version 2.1.0 of Echo2
- Updated to the stable version 1.1.0 of DataNucleus
- Fixed management of Info and InfoCategory instances
- Created CRUD of GenericValue
- Integrated new release of Jetty 6.1.5
- The script under the user project script/start-jetty.sh (and .bat) now works
CRUD wizard module:
- CRUD now generate also: factory class (DDD), repository class (DDD) and an entry in the package.jdo file if any
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Se non hai proprio nulla